1. Multidomo Networks S.R.L. (MULTIDOMO herein), a company that was established under Spanish law with VAT registration number: B83467530 with head office at Calle Urgabona, 10 28729 Madrid, and recorded in the Mercantile Register of the Province of Madrid, in Volume 18209, Folio 15, Sheet M-315297, Inscription 1, is the owner of web site www.view2road.com (the “Site” or “Web Site” herein).
2. In conformance with Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, relating to Personal Data Protection, MULTIDOMO, as the party responsible for the processing, informs you that the personal details you have provided through the Site shall form part of a file owned by the company with the aim of correctly providing the remote viewing of the home Service (the Service herein). This shall include providing general and customer services, resolving problems, invoicing, communications and customisation; measuring and improving MULTIDOMO software, control and viewing services, as well as of the Site’s content and design; sending marketing information regarding the Service, service updates and promotional offers; security policies and any other purposes deemed necessary to provide the Service correctly.
3. MULTIDOMO shall inform you whether it is compulsory or not to provide the personal details requested in the access and registration forms. The notification is made at the point when the data is collected through visual notifications such as placing asterisks or symbols next to the requested information, or methods similar to those previously mentioned. In all cases, refusing to provide requested personal details, as well as submitting incorrect or incomplete data may result in the Service being inappropriate, inefficient and deficient or it may not be provided at all.
4. Once you are registered on the Site, MULTIDOMO shall obtain and process the following information for the purposes of providing the Service:
- Registration Information: This relates to information necessary to register and use the Service. This includes the user name and your password. Registration Information comprises of confidential information that is stored encoded in the MULTIDOMO server, making it impossible to recover or read this data as it is an automatic system that requires a password to start the session. Make sure you keep this information safe and do not share it with other people.
- Information about your systems: This relates to information that is voluntarily provided, regarding your systems, such as the description of devices and cameras, etc. provided to configure the Service of the Site. This information is stored both in the MULTIDOMO central server as well as in the controllers and personal terminals in which the software has been downloaded (PDA, touch screens, mobile phones and computers). All terminals have an option to delete the stored information, which you can use. Given that the copy of the Property information in the terminals is not stored centrally, MULTIDOMO cannot guarantee that this information is not used or may be accessible to third parties that access this terminal.
- E-mail addresses: MULTIDOMO respects the privacy of your personal e-mail accounts and saves the e-mail addresses securely. MULTIDOMO shall not send you unsolicited e-mails or “junk mail”, and your details shall not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent, which complies with Law 34/2002, 11 July, relating to Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. Nevertheless, MULTIDOMO shall send e-mails to the User relating to mistakes or subjects regarding the Service. MULTIDOMO may also use e-mail to keep you informed of any information that may be of interest to you relating to MULTIDOMO Software and the different control services offered. If you do not want us to send you this type of information by e-mail, please let us know at address email@example.com. Furthermore, MULTIDOMO reserves the right to use e-mail to notify you of all incidents relating to your usage of MULTIDOMO Software.
- Banking information: This relates to the information necessary to invoice the Service.
- Traffic Information (Traces): In order to offer you information about your Service usage, MULTIDOMO gathers traffic information, which consists of information that is processed with the aim of conveying communications (date and time that actions are carried out, controls, etc). MULTIDOMO shall delete the Traffic Information or make the Traffic Information anonymous to be used for statistical purposes and be able improve the Service.
5. MULTIDOMO shall keep the personal information that has been provided during the entire contractual relationship. Once this has finished the data that MULTIDOMO may have on file, as well as its subsidiary companies and/or associates, shall be destroyed.
6. The Information you provide may be transferred to any country, including outside of the European Union, where there are facilities owned by MULTIDOMO or its affiliated companies, so that the Service can be provided correctly. Personal data protection levels may vary by country; however, MULTIDOMO shall do everything possible to keep your personal data safe at all times. By accepting this Policy, you are expressly agreeing to the compilation, processing, surrender and transfer of your personal details.
8. MULTIDOMO shall adopt the measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee personal data safety and consequently avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access after having taken into account the state of the technology as per the provisions of the Regulation for Safety Measures of computer files that contain personal data approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, 11 July, or the ruling that modifies, complements or substitutes it.
9. You can be made aware and may exercise access, cancellation, correction and opposition rights, through written communication, together with a photocopy of your National Identity Card to the indicated addresses in each case or to address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the same way, MULTIDOMO is exempt from the responsibility of housing incorrect or out-of-date data as you shall be the only party responsible for letting MULTIDOMO know of any modification to these.
11. In all cases, MULTIDOMO guarantees the complete and full compliance at all times with the obligations outlined in Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December, Personal Data Protection, as well as those outlined in Royal Decree 994/1999, for which the Regulation for Safety Measures is approved as well as the rest of the development guidelines.
13. If you would like to ask any questions or have a query regarding this Policy or relating to subjects raised within it or on the Site, please get in touch with us at email@example.com